All rights reserved. The public area of this home page is provided to inform the users of the world wide web about the products and services provided by IWA Publishing.
Individuals may print or save portions for their own personal use. Permission must be obtained from IWA Publishing in order to make any other use of the material that appears on this site. Requests to reprint IWA Publishing copyright material should be in written form and should specifically state the item(s) to be reprinted, the purpose, and distribution of the reprints.
Requests for permission to reprint from IWA Publishing materials should be referred to publications [at] iwap [dot] co [dot] uk. No responsibility is assumed by IWA Publishing for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use of operation of any methods, products, instructions or ideas contained in the material herein.
Ebook and Journal Article Terms and Conditions
- eBooks and electronic journal articles purchased cannot be returned, printed, refunded, or exchanged.
- If you experience technical difficulty in downloading or accessing an eBook or a journal article, please publications [at] iwap [dot] co [dot] uk (contact us) for assistance.
- You are permitted to download the eBook or the electronic journal article but this licence is personal to you, non-exclusive and non-transferrable.
- Full-scale reproduction of the contents of the eBook or journal article is expressly prohibited.
- You may not use the eBook or the journal article on more than one computer system concurrently, make or distribute unauthorised copies, or use, copy, modify, or transfer, in whole or in part, unless you receive our express permission.
- eBook and electronic journal articles are purchased through iwaponline.com using a credit or debit card. The issuing of invoices for online content is not possible.