As a leading international publisher of water, wastewater and environmental publications, IWA Publishing offers a high-quality, cost-effective service with information delivery in both print and digital format providing researchers and professionals with up to date and authoritative resources.
Journals: IWA Publishing publishes 13 impact factor leading journals within the field including Water Research (in collaboration with Elsevier) and Water Science and Technology. For more information please visit our journals information page. Additionally you can visit our journals website.
Books: IWA Publishing book programme includes cutting edge, high quality research for academics as well as reference works and manuals of practice for professionals. Search for our books or download a catalogue. If you would like to receive a printed catalogue please publications [at] iwap [dot] co [dot] uk (subject: Print%20Catalogue) (contact us).
IWA Publishing is in the unique position of having dedicated staff that focus solely on publishing international publications in water and the environment. With extensive experience in the international marketing of scientific, technical and professional publications, and specialist knowledge of the market, IWA Publishing offers the opportunity for significant sales worldwide.
Our authors comprise renowned professionals and scientists at the forefront of research in water and the environment. We welcome new authors and are happy to discuss current writing plans.
We provide our authors with:
- Access to leading experts in the International Water Association (IWA). IWA has a world-wide network of 10,000 water professionals. Members are experts in research, practice, regulation, industry, consulting and manufacturing.
- Personal guidance and advice from the specialist book editor with flexible and rapid solutions for all publishing requirements including print, on-line and open access.
- Quality and timely production - our production times are usually only three to four months from delivery of manuscript and the books are produced efficiently to a high standard.
- eBook production. Each new book is now offered in print and as an ebook.
- A strong web presence including our on-line catalogue, and Digital Water Library.
- An Author’s discount of 50% is given for all book titles on the IWA Publishing list and complimentary copies of your book are supplied on publication.
- Marketing campaigns tailored for each book that reach international audiences creatively and effectively.
- Publicity at conferences - IWA holds over 40 water-related conferences around the world every year and this provides excellent exposure to the international marketplace. IWAP attends all the major events throughout the world including Stockholm Water Week, Singapore Water Week and the World Water Forum.
- Global distribution and marketing. We have book agents and centres in Australia, Chinese Taiwan, China, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, India, Japan, Middle East, UK, USA and Canada. We have two warehouse and distribution centres in London, UK and in Ohio USA.
Please click below for:
An Author Proposal Form to submit a proposal