We're proud to offer Open Access across all of our journals, including in 5 fully Open Access peer-reviewed titles. Discover the most read articles from each journal below.
Want to help us make all our journals fully Open Access?
From 2021, we’re aiming to make all of our journals free for everyone to access through Subscribe to Open (S2O), a collaborative APC-free Open Access model. Get involved and find out more here: https://iwap.online/S2Oinfo
Cutting-edge research on sustainable, energy efficient and environmentally responsible water use in cities.
- Enhancing the circular economy with nature-based solutions in the built urban environment: green building materials, systems and sites
- A review of nature-based solutions for urban water management in European circular cities: a critical assessment based on case studies and literature
- Urban agriculture as a keystone contribution towards securing sustainable and healthy development for cities in the future
- A review of nature-based solutions for resource recovery in cities
- The blue-green path to urban flood resilience
Novel contributions in a range of disciplines related to the science of hydrology and water management.
- Performance evaluation of in situ fluorometers for real-time cyanobacterial monitoring
- Occurrence of microplastic fragments in the Pasig River
- Evolutionary algorithms, swarm intelligence methods, and their applications in water resources engineering: a state-of-the-art review
- Detection of drinking water contamination by an optical real-time bacteria sensor
- Estimation of flood frequency using statistical method: Mahanadi River basin, India
Original, internationally relevant articles covering all aspects of 21st century water research.
- Assessment of different methods for estimation of missing data in precipitation studies
- How to make advances in hydrological modelling
- Risk assessment for areas prone to flooding and subsidence: a case study from Bergen, Western Norway
- Comparison of spatial interpolation methods for the estimation of precipitation patterns at different time scales to improve the accuracy of discharge simulations
- Application of modified Manning formula in the determination of vertical profile velocity in natural rivers
Ingeniería del Agua
Disseminating advances in research related to water engineering in Latin American countries, Portugal and Spain.
- Water security in Mexico: general diagnosis and main challenges --- Seguridad hídrica en México: diagnóstico general y desafíos principales
- La plataforma continental del Litoral Español
- Evaluation of the oxygen transfer coefficient in activated sludge processes to optimize the aeration --- Evaluación del coeficiente de transferencia de oxígeno en procesos de fangos activados para optimizar la aireación
Journal of Water Reuse & Desalination
Covering all aspects and applications of sustainable water sources cope with scarcity, including new sources of non-conventional water.
- Heavy metal removal from wastewater using various adsorbents: a review
- Nanotechnology for water purification: electrospun nanofibrous membrane in water and wastewater treatment
- Seawater desalination in China: an overview
- Elimination of nitrate in secondary effluent of wastewater treatment plants by Fe0 and Pd-Cu/diatomite
- Characteristics of greywater from different sources within households in a community in Durban, South Africa